Happiness, Gewalt and other Behavioural-patterns of the Human Beings
1. Happiness and Gewalt as well as all other behavioural-patterns of the human beings are highly contagious and thus determine the behaviour of family members, friends, acquaintances, groupings and of small and large masses of human beings.
2. The behaviour of an individual is able to be contagious to many others, because the human brain, respectively, the thoughts proceeding from out of the consciousness and the feelings resulting from them are able to infect one another.
3. The corresponding manifold behavioural-forms, which are built up from the thoughts and the feelings resulting from them, reach from joy, harmony, love, peace, freedom, gladness, happiness and Gewalt up to hatred, revenge, retribution, murder and suicide.
4. The infection from brain to brain, from consciousness to consciousness, respectively, from thought to thought and from feeling to feeling works like a virus-infestation, which is why thought-virus and feeling-virus can also be spoken of, which however, is only to be understood as a comparison.
5. All behaviours of the human beings affect the fellow human beings contagiously and are able to spread out like an epidemic or in the worst case, even like a pandemic.
6. The contagion occurs through the spreading of views and opinions as well as through thoughts and feelings, actions and deeds, which is perceived by the human beings and are made their own.
7. Consequently, the infections result through that views, opinions, thoughts, feelings, actions, deeds and other behaviours of other human beings are uncontrollably taken over, respectively, accepted and likewise carried out and nurtured.
8. And depending on how the human being perceives his or her self-responsibility and his or her self-control, the incubation period of the thought-feeling-virus-infestations lasts a shorter or longer time until the breaking-out.
9. If however, the self-responsibility and self-control are cared for in best measure, then a reaction to the ‹Virus-Infestation› can be long in coming or in the very best case, even fail to appear.
10. With the human beings of the Earth, however, the rule is that they allow themselves be infected only too gladly by the behaviours of their fellow human beings.
11. Thereby, it plays no role, whether this happens in direct or indirect wise, directly from human being to human being or across many corners and distances, over medias through news reports, radio- or television-broadcasts, telephones or rumours and calumny, etc.
12. The fact is that the manifold behaviours of the human beings, be it love, hatred, thoughts and feelings of the satisfaction, unsatisfaction, the freedom, the peace, the harmony and the revenge, the retribution, the happiness, the violence, the meekness, the courage, the anxiety and cowardice, as well as of the wars, the unhonesty, aggressiveness and the Gewalt, etc. spread over like a contagious illness upon the human beings.
13. With regard to all these factors, a very high contagion-potential exists among the human beings of Earth, because they direct themselves towards the behavioural-impulsations of others, assimilate these and thus make it their own.
14. Truth is, that unsatisfied human beings are grumpy, dismissive, malicious, aggressive towards others and often even violent, craving for retribution and revenge as well as full of hatred and callous, conscienceless, disharmonious and hostile-minded.
15. Satisfied human beings, however, meet others with love, peacefulness, harmony, joy, liberality, generosity and readiness to help as well as with feelings for others, etc., in which case these behaviours brings about, as a rule, a heightened release of dopamine in the brain in others, through which the feeling of happiness becomes stimulated and increased within them and the same behavioural-pattern appears which are shown to them.
16. The behavioural-patterns can thereby be very manifold, as was already explained, in which case even patterns can be transferred which are