Introduction to the Spiritual Teaching / FIGU INFO / Free Download
Billy Eduard Albert Meier / FIGU Switzerland
10th Contact Report, Wednesday, 26 March 1975, 3:20 pm, sentences 3-271
3. The human is the bearer of a spirit that does not die and never sleeps during the deepest sleep of the human, that records all thoughts and sentiments, that tells the human whether his thoughts are correct or false if he has learned to pay attention.
4. This spirit within the human is the bearer of the Creational realm, and it is innate to all humans.
5. It is incomprehensible that the human speaks of a heaven and of a kingdom of heaven within himself and is not simply content to merely say: Creation, truth, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, consciousness and existence.
6. The human yearning lies in the joy that remains, for the imperishable life, the permanent peace, the spiritual and consciousness-related wealth that never fades and lasts forever.
7. Heaven and Earth will perish, but truth, knowledge, wisdom and spirit will never be changeable or perish.
8. The spirit and the consciousness are on the lookout for what is perfect, for harmony, for peace, cognition and recognition, for knowledge, wisdom, truth and beauty, for love and for the true BEING, which are of absolute duration.
9. They all together produce that which forms the spiritual kingdom; they all are existing in the Creational.
10. They all are here in existence as the genius of all ingenuity, as the melody of all melodies, as the ability of all abilities, as the highest Creational principle, as the wonder over all wonders.
11. The human can create wondrous worlds in a dream in the same way that Creation consciously creates the worlds.
12. To the human, this capability arises from his consciousness, which is available in existence within himself in the same way that all wonders are available within himself.
13. He himself is the realm of heaven, the realm of the Creational.
14. That's why the olden terrestrial philosophers spoke of the human as a microcosm within the macrocosm, because everything that is contained in the universe also resides within the human.
15. The dimensions within the human are endless.
16. The image of Creation, the spirit within him, the existence that is dimensionless, it harbours all dimensions within itself and, at the same time, transcends all dimensions.
17. The spirit is the wonder of all wonders, from which all power emerges.
18. A wonder, however, means using the spirit's power in perfection.
19. The human, however, places a wonder into something for which he lacks all possibilities of a logical explanation.
20. If a human is happy, then his happiness comes from within, because happiness is a self-created state, but never is happiness a place.
21. Joy comes forth from within the human, created from spiritual balance.
22. Everything, therefore, comes from within.
23. The things that, and humans who, seemingly form the cause of happiness are...[article continues with this link]